We are looking for a Leadman! Applicants should have the following qualification below.
Leadman Job Qualifications:
- A graduate of any 4yr course
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
- With 6 months of relevant experience
- With good communication and analytical skills
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
Job Descriptions for Leadman:
- Responsible for receiving, releasing, stockpiling, proper safekeeping, and dispatching of goods in a clean, safe and productive working environment based on assigned area.
- Monitors daily performance and operation output per assigned section, process compliance, safety, and instructing section-assigned personnel.
- Conducts daily(per shift) toolbox meeting to report, address and correct safety and operational issues and challenges.
- Gives lecture and demonstrating on safety policy and safe operation of MHE such as Forklift, Push/Pull and Pallet Jack.