We are looking for an HR Admin Coordinator! Applicants should have the following qualification below.
HR Admin Coordinator Job Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the field of Human Resources or equivalent is required for this position
- Required skills: Knowledge of all HR functions (compensation & benefits, labor relations, recruitment, training & development), Proficiency in MS Office, Knowledge of HRIS is a plus, Analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
Job Descriptions for HR Admin Coordinator:
- Leading Recruiting Activities – Coordinate all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews, and on boarding new employees.
- Performs close supervision on HR services related to hiring and employment, salary and performance management administration, employee relations and development, discipline and personnel policy implementation, and record keeping to support the service level achievement of Human Resources.
- Manage Payroll
- Administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems