We are looking for an Credit and Collection Manager! Applicants should have the following qualifications below.
Credit and Collection Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must have a degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 3 to 5 years of managerial experience in the related field.
- Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
- Exposure in the Aggregates, mining, or related industry
Job Descriptions for Credit and Collection Manager
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.